The Uttar Pradesh government has transferred 16 senior IAS officers, including Amit Mohan Prasad, ACS, Medical and Health, who was embroiled in controversy over the issue of transfers in the Health department.
The names of the officers and their postings are as follows :
- Himashu Kumar (IAS:1990:UP) : Principal Secretary, Rural Development and Rural Engineering Service Department
- Parth Sarthi Sen Sharma (IAS:1994:UP) : Principal Secretary, Medical Health and Family Welfare Department.
- Hari Om (IAS:1997:UP) : Principal Secretary, Social Welfare Department and Director Tribal Development, Lucknow.
- Monika S Garg (IAS:1989:UP) : Additional Chief Secretary, Minority Affairs and Muslim waqf Department.
- Amit Mohan Prasad (IAS:1989:UP) : Additional Chief Secretary, Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) and Export Promotion Department, Handloom and Textile Industry and Khadi and Rural Industries Department.
- Mahesh Kumar Gupta (IAS:1987:UP) : Additional Chief Secretary, Energy and Additional Source of Energy Department.
- Kalpna Awasthi (IAS:1990:UP) : Principal Secretary, Governor of Uttar Pradesh.
- Navneet Kumar Sahgal (IAS:1988:UP) : Additional Chief Secretary, Sports Department.
- Mukesh Kumar Meshram (IAS:1995:UP) : Principal Secretary, Tourism & Culture Department and DG, Tourism with additional
charge of Principal Secretary, Department of Religious Affairs.
- Arvind Kumar (IAS:1988:UP) : Infrastructure and Industrial Development Commissioner, Additional Chief Secretary, Infrastructure and Industrial Development, IT & Electronics and NRI Department with additional charge of CEO, UPEIDA and UPSHA.
- Rajesh Kumar Singh (IAS:1991:UP) : Principal Secretary, Prisons Administration & Reform Services and DG, Prisons.
- Manoj Kumar Singh (IAS:1988:UP) : Agriculture Production Commissioner, Additional Chief Secretary, Panchayati Raj and Horticulture & Food Processing Department.
- Sudhir Mahadev Bobde (IAS:1990:UP) : Principal Secretary, Higher Education Department.
- Sanjay Prasad (IAS:1995:UP) : Principal Secretary, Chief Minister, Protocol, Information and Public Relation, Home, Gopan, Visa Passport and Vigilance.
- Deepak Kumar (IAS:1990:UP) : Principal Secretary, Basic Education Department with additional charge of Secondary Education Department.
- Aradhana Sharma (IAS:1989:UP) : Additional Chief Secretary, Aayush Department.