The Supreme Court Collegium headed by Chief Justice of India DY Chandrachud on Thursday (24.11.2022) recommended the transfer of seven judges of High Courts.
- Justice V M Velumani: Madras High Court to Calcutta High Court
- Justice Battu Devanand: Andhra Pradesh High Court to Madras High Court
- Justice D Ramesh: Andhra Pradesh High Court to Allahabad High Court
- Justice Lalitha Kanneganti: Telangana High Court to Karnataka High Court
- Justice Dr. D Nagarjun: Telangana High Court to Madras High Court
- Justice T Raja: Madras High Court to Rajasthan High Court
- Justice A Abhishek Reddy: Telangana High Court to Patna High Court
The Collegium has decided not to recommend the transfer of Justice Nikhil Kariel, Judge of the Gujarat High Court because the Gujarat Bar protested against the proposed transfer.