The Chhattisgarh government, on January 13 , issued transfer and posting orders of 16 IAS officers across the state.
The names of the officers and their postings are as follows :
- S Prakash (IAS:2005:CG) : Secretary, Transport Department.
- Topeshwar Verma (IAS:2005:CG) : Secretary/Commissioner, Food Civil Supplies and Consumer Protection with additional charge of Director, Jal Jeevan.
- Mahadev Kawre (IAS:2008:CG) : Commissioner, Durg Division.
- Shyam Lal Dhawde (IAS:2008:CG) : Commissioner, Bastar Division, Jagdalpur.
- Sunil Kumar Jain (IAS:2009:CG) : Special Secretary, School Education with additional charge of Director, Public Instruction.
- Doman Singh (IAS:2009:CG) : Collector, Balodabazar-Bhatapara.
- Dharmesh Kumar Sahu (IAS:2010:CG) : Director, Land Records with additional charge of Director, Government Printing and Stationary Department.
- Nilesh Kumar Mahadev Kshirsagar (IAS:2011:CG) : Collector, Mahasamund.
- Abhijeet Singh (IAS:2012:CG) : Managing Director, Smart City, Raipur with additional charge of Joint Secretary, Home and CEO, Raipur Development Authority.
- Namrata Gandhi (IAS:2013:CG) : Collector, Gariyaband.
- Richa Prakash Chowdhary (IAS:2014:CG) : Collector, Gaurela-Pendra-Marwahi.
- Kuldeep Sharma (IAS:2014:CG) : Collector, Koriya.
- Rituraj Raghuvanshi (IAS:2014:CG) : Collector, Narayanpur.
- Vijay Dayaram (IAS:2015:CG) : Commissioner, Ambikapur Municipal Corporation.
- Roktima Yadav (IAS:2016:CG) : CEO, Zila Panchayat, Gariyaband.
- Rohit Vyas (IAS:2017:CG) : CEO, Zila Panchayat, Bastar.