The Maharashtra state government on Monday transferred 25 IAS officers and given them different responsibilities.
Following are the names of the officers:
1. Dr Saurav Rao: Pune Municipal Commissioner.
2. Laxminarayan Mishra : Collector, Washim.
3. Rahul Dwivedi : Collector, Ahmednagar.
4. Achal Goyal : Chief Executive Officer, Ratnagiri.
5. Shekhar Chane : Transport Commissioner (additional charge of Election Commission).
6. Navlikishore Ram : Collector, Pune.
7. Sunil Chavan : Collector, Aurangabad.
8. Dr Saurav Rao : Municipal Commissioner, Pune.
9. Dr L Mali : Municipal Commissioner, Nanded.
10. Madhavi Khode: Commissioner of Women and Child Welfare.
11. S. Ramamurthy : General Manager, Mining Corporation (Nagpur).
12. Dr Sanjay Yadav : Chief Executive Officer, Akola Zilla Parishad.
13. CL Pulkundwar : Joint Director, MSRDC.
14. Nirupama Dange : Collector, Buldhana.
15. Sudhakar Shinde : Chief Executive Officer, Mahatma Phule Jeevanogya Yojna.
16. Ganesh Deshmukh : Municipal Commissioner, Panvel.
17. Dr Bipin Sharma : Managing Director, Maharashtra Energy Development Agency, Pune.
18. Ruchesh Jayawanshi : Divya Kalyan Commissioner, Pune.
19.N K Patil : Training.
20. Dr A M Mahajan : Deputy Secretary, Water Supply Department.
21. S R Jondhale : Collector, City of Mumbai.
22. M G Ardad : Municipal Commissioner, Ahmednagar.
23. G C Mangle : Managing Director, Mahanand.
24. Pavit Kaur : Chief Executive Officer of Zilla Parishad, Aurangabad.
25. H Modak : Additional Tribal Development Commissioner, Nagpur.