Senior IAS officer Vijay Bhushan Pathak (IAS:1990:SK) on Thursday took charge as the new Chief Secretary of Sikkim. He replaced SC Gupta(IAS:1986:SK), who superannuated from the post on August 31.
Mr. Pathak will continue to hold the charge of Finance Department and will relinquish the charge of Development Commissioner, Planning & Development Department.
The state government also issued transfer and posting orders for following officers.
- Arun Kumar Yadav (IAS:1987:SK), Additional Chief Secretary, Labour Department, has been transferred and posted as Chief Administrative Advisor to the Sikkim government.
- Gyan Prakash Upadhyaya (IAS:1987:SK), Additional Chief Secretary, Tourism & Civil Aviation Department with additional charge of Commerce & Industries Department, has been appointed as Cabinet Secretary.
- Mukund Lall Srivastava (IFS:1989:SK), PCCF-cum-Additional Chief Secretary, Forest & Environment, shall hold the additional charge of tourism & Civil Aviation Department.
- Yashoda Bhandari (IAS:2005:SK), Commissioner-cum-Sikkim, Planning & Development Department is transferred and posted as Commissioner-cum-Secretary, Cooperation Department.
- Jitendra Singh Raje (IAS:2007:SK) is posted as Secretary, Commerce & Industries Department.
- Raj Kumar Yadav (IAS:2009:SK) Secretary, Raj Bhawan with additional charge of Secretary, Transport Department, is now posted as Secretary, Transport Department only.
- Dhan Jyoti Mukhiya (IAS:2010:SK), Secretary, State Information Commission, Sikkim, shall hold the additional charge of Secretary Printing & Stationery.
- Jigmee Dorjee Bhutia (IAS:2011:SK), Secretary, Cooperation Department is transferred and posted as Secretary, Raj
Bhawan with additional charge of Secretary, Agriculture Department.