Sanjay Choudhuri is set to be new Director(Finance) at Numaligarh Refinery Ltd. Choudhuri’s name has been recommended by a Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB) panel on Wednesday (21.09.2022). He is currently serving as Executive Director, Oil India Ltd.
He will be appointed to the post of Director(Finance) after receiving vigilance clearances and an approval from the Appointments Committee of the Cabinet.
The following 09 applicants were interviewed in the selection meeting :
- Sanjay Choudhuri, Executive Director, Oil India Ltd.
- Pratul Kumar Saikia, Chief General Manager, Numaligarh Refinery Ltd.
- Abhijit Majumder, General Manager, Oil India Ltd.
- Sachidananda Maharana, General Manager, Oil India Ltd.
- Jyotirmoy Bhattacharya, General Manager, Oil India Ltd.
- Uttam Paul, Deputy General Manager, Oil India Ltd.
- Pawan Kishore Kaushik, Chief Manager, Mangalore Refineries & Petrochemicals Ltd
- Anand Kumar, Chief Manager, Mangalore Refineries & Petrochemicals Ltd
- Kiran Easankarala, Deputy General Manager, Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited (RINL)
- Surendra Kumar Sharma, Additional General Manager, Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)
- Mukesh Meshwari, Assistant Vice President ( Finance & Accounts), VRS Foods Limited