The Punjab government on Thursday (11.08.2022) issued transfer and posting orders of eleven IAS officers.
The names of the officers and their postings are as follows :
- Arshdeep Singh Thind (IAS:2004:PB) : Secretary, Agriculture & Farmers Welfare.
- Arun Sekhri (IAS:2004:PB) : Commissioner, Patiala Division, Patiala.
- Indu Malhotra (IAS:2005:PB) : Secretary, Forest & Wildlife with additional charge of Secretary, Punjab State Information Commission.
- Dilraj Singh (IAS:2005:PB) : Secretary, Revenue & Rehabilitation.
- Rajiv Parashar (IAS:2008:PB) : Secretary, LOKPAL with additional charges of Secretary, State Election Commission and Managing Director, Punjab Financial Corporation.
- Gauri Parashar Joshi (IAS:2009:PB) : Special Secretary, School Education.
- Tej Pratap Singh Phoolka (IAS:2009:PB) : Labour Commissioner.
- Apneet Riyait (IAS:2011:PB) : Services placed at the disposal of Department of Housing and Urban Development for posting as Chief Administrator, Punjab Urban Planning and Development Authority, SAS Nagar with additional charge of Director, Town and Country Planning.
- Girish Dayalan (IAS:2011:PB) : Director, Governance Reform & Public Grievances with additional charges of Special Secretary, Governance Reforms & Public Grievances and Mahatma Gandhi State Institute of Public Administration.
- Amarpreet Kaur Sandhu (IAS:2016:PB) : Services placed at the disposal of Department of Housing and Urban Development for posting as Chief Administrator, Greater Ludhiana Area Development Authority, Ludhiana.
- Gautam Jain (IAS:2017:PB) : Services placed at the disposal of Department of Local Government for posting as Commissioner, Municipal Corporation, Kapurthala.