In a major reshuffle, the West Bengal government transferred several IAS officials to different posts.
The names of the officers and their new postings are as follows:
1. Indever Pandey: Additional Chief Secretary, Environment department.
Additional Charge: Disaster management.
2. S Suresh Kumar : Principal Secretary, Labour department.
3. Ajit Ranjan Bardhan : Principal Secretary, Panchayat and Rural Development department.
4. Arnab Roy :Principal Secretary, PWD.
5. Binod Kumar : Secretary, Sundarban Affairs department.
6. S.K Thade : Commissioner, Medinipur Division
7. Surendra Gupta : Commissioner, Presidency Division
8. Mrs K Radhika Aiyer : Director (Finance), WBHDC
9. Vibhu Goel : CEO, Haldia Development Authority
10. S Ponnambalam : CEO, Siliguri-Jalpaiguri Development Authority
11. Mrs Priyanka Singla : Special Commissioner GST, Siliguri.
12. Mrs R Vimla : State Project Director, Paschim Banga Sarva Siksha Mission.
13. D P Karanam : Director, Suda.
14. P Mohangandhi : DM, West Midnapore.
15. Uma Sanakr : DM, Bankure.
16. J P Meena : DM, Hooghly.
17. Sanjay Bansal : Director Land Revenue Service, West Bengal.
18. S K Dwivedi : Joint Secretary, Health and Family Welfare department.
19. Moumita Godara Basu : DM, Birbhum.
20. R A Ayesha : DM, Jhargram.
21. R Arjun : Joint Secretary, Tribal Development department.
22. Khalil Ahmed : Commissioner, Kolkata Municipal Corporation.
Additional charge : Secretary, Fire and Emergency Services.