The Madhya Pradesh government on Monday (13.09.2021) issued transferred and posting orders of 13 IAS officers across the state.
The names of the officers and their postings are as follows :
- Shailendra Singh (IAS:1988:MP) : Agriculture Production Commissioner, Madhya Pradesh.
- Smita Bhardwaj (IAS:1992:MP) : Principal Secretary, Cottage and Rural Industries Department.
- Anirudh Mukherjee (IAS:1993:MP) : Principal Secretary, Public asset Management Department and Principal Secretary, Environment Department and Environment Commissioner and DG, EPCO.
- Gopal Chandra Dad (IAS:2008:MP) : Additional Secretary, PWD.
- Ved Prakash (IAS:2009:MP) : Deputy Secretary, Labour Department.
- Satendra Singh (IAS:2009:MP) : Additional Commissioner, Urban Administration and Development, Bhopal.
- Meenakshi Singh (IAS:2013:MP) : Deputy Secretary, Scheduled Caste Welfare Department.
- Kshitij Singhal (IAS:2014:MP) : CEO, Zila Panchayat, Sagar.
- Anshul Gupta (IAS:2016:MP) : Commissioner, Municipal Corporation, Ujjain.
- Kailash Wankhede (IAS:2013:MP) : Additional Secretary, Commercial Tax Department.
- Manisha Sentia (IAS:2013:MP) : Additional Project Director, Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan (RMSA), Bhopal.
- Pratham Kaushik (IAS:2018:MP) : SDO (Revenue), Chanderi, Ashok Nagar District.
- Dr. Neha Jain (IAS:2018:MP) : Assistant Collector, Ashok Nagar, District.