The Kerala government on Monday (22.08.2022) ordered transfer and posting of seven IAS officers.
The names of the officers and their postings are as follows :
- Rajesh Kumar Sinha (IAS:1989:KL), Additional Chief Secretary, Finance Department will hold the full additional charges of Taxes (Excise) and Printing & Stationery Departments, in addition to the existing additional charges.
- Dr V Venu (IAS:1990:KL), Additional Chief Secretary, Home and Vigilance Department will hold the full additional charge of Information & Public Relations Department, in addition to the existing additional charges.
- K R Jyothilal (IAS:1993:KL), Principal Secretary, Transport Department is transferred and posted as Principal Secretary, General Administration Department with additional charge of Principal Secretary, Forest & Wildlife and Power Departments.
- Suman Billa (IAS:1996:KL), Principal Secretary, Industries Department will hold additional charge of Industries (Cashew) Department.
- Mohammed Hanish APM (IAS:1996:KL), Principal Secretary, Industries Department will hold full additional charge of Industries (Coir) Department.
- Biju Prabhakar (IAS:2004:KL), Secretary, Transport Department, will also hold the charge of subjects under Transport Department.
- Biju K (IAS:2006:KL), Commissioner, Land Revenue Department is transferred and posted as Secretary, Ports Department with additional charges of Sainik Welfare and Revenue (Devaswom) Departments.