The Jammu and Kashmir government on Thursday (18.08.2022) ordered transfer and posting of nine IAS/IRS officers across the state including four Deputy Commissioners.
The names of the officers and their postings are as follows :
- Bipul Pathak (IAS:1992:AGMUT), Principal Resident Commissioner, J&K Bhawan, New Delhi, has been transferred and posted as Director General, Jammu and Kashmir Institute of Management, Public Administration and Rural Development.
- Alok Kumar (IRS), Principal Secretary, School Education Department with additional charge of Estates Department, has been given additional charge of Administrative Secretary, Civil Aviation Department and Civil Aviation Commissioner.
- Saurabh Bhagat (IAS:2002:AGMUT), Director, Jammu and Kashmir Institute of Management, Public Administration and Rural Development, is transferred and posted as Commissioner/Secretary, Science & Technology Department.
- Vijay Kumar Bidhuri (IAS:2005:AGMUT), Commissioner/Secretary, Revenue Department, has been given additional charge of Principal Resident Commissioner, J&K Bhawan, New Delhi.
- Sarmad Hafeez (IAS:2009:AGMUT), Secretary, Tourism Department, shall also hold the charge of Administrative Secretary, Youth Services and Sports Department, in addition to his own duties.
- Doifode Sagar Dattatray (IAS:2014:AGMUT), OSD in the J&K Socially and Educationally Backward Classes Commission, is transferred and posted as Deputy Commissioner, Kupwara.
- Devansh Yadav (IAS:2016:AGMUT), Managing Director, J&K Trade Promotion Organization, holding additional charge of Managing Director, J&K IT Infrastructure Company and Managing Director, JKI
Limited, is transferred and posted as Deputy Commissioner, Kishtwar.
- Basharat Qayoom (IAS:2016:JH), Managing Director, Kashmir Power Distribution Corporation Limited, is transferred and posted as Deputy
- Syeed Fakhrudin Hamid (IAS:2017:AM), Managing Director, Jammu and Kashmir Tourism Development Corporation, is transferred and posted as Deputy Commissioner, Budgam.