The Haryana government has recommended central deputation of seven IPS officers after obtaining vigilance clearance from the Director General of State Vigilance Bureau (SVB).
The officer are;
- Sandeep Khirwar (IPS:1995:HY), ADGP, Law and Order
- OP Narwal (IPS:2006:HY), DIG, Law and Order
- Kuldeep Singh (IPS:2007:HY), DIG, Vigilance Bureau
- Sulochana Gajraj (IPS:2003:HY), SP, State Crime Bureau
- Rajesh Duggal (IPS:2010:HY), SP, Palwal
- Abhishek Jorwal (IPS:2011:HY), ADC, Governor
- Rajender Kumar Meena (IPS:2011:HY), SP, IT
The state government recently communicated to the Union Ministry of Home Affairs for consideration of these names to fill up the vacant posts on central deputation. The state government recently submitted these names for consideration by the Union Ministry of Home Affairs to fill vacant positions on central deputation. The Vigilance Bureau has also informed the state police that no inquiry is pending against five more IPS officers – Alok Kumar Roy (IPS:1991:HY), SK Jain (IPS:1991:HY), Dr. CS Rao (IPS:1995:HY), Charu Bali (IPS:1995:HY) and Maneesh Chaudhary (IPS:2005:HY).
Five IPS officers from Haryana cadre are already on central deputation. They include former state police chief Manoj Yadava who (IPS:1988:HY) is currently Director General, National Human Rights Commission. Among other IPS officers, Sibash Kabiraj (IPS:1999:HY) is looking after the responsibility of Regional Passport Officer (RPO) in the Union Ministry of External Affairs (MEA). KV Ramana (RAW), Ashwin (CBI) and Manisha Chaudhary (Chandigarh SSP) are also on central deputation.