The Haryana government on Monday (06.06.2022) issued transfer and posting orders of five IAS officers across the state.
The names of the officers and their postings are as follows
- A Sreenivas (IAS:2004:HY), MD, Haryana Dairy Development Cooperative Federation and Managing Director, HAFED, has been given additional charge of DG/Secretary, Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs.
- Prabhoj Singh (IAS:2010:HY), Special Secretary, Health Department, Director, National Health Mission and MD, Haryana Medical Services Corporation Ltd, has been given additional charge of CEO, Ayushman Bharat Haryana Health Protection Authority.
- Aditya Dahiya (IAS:2011:HY), awaiting for the posting order, has been posted as Director/Special Secretary, Medical Education & Research.
- Mukul Kumar (IAS:2011:HY), Special Secretary, Walfare of Scheduled Castes & Backward Classes Department and Deputy Commissioner, Kurukshetra, has been given additional charges of Nodal Officer for the organisation of International Gita Jayanti Celebration 2021 and Member Secretary, Kurukshetra Development Board.
- Dr. Shaleen (IAS:2012:HY), Director/Special Secretary, Medical Health & Research, has been transferred and posted as Special Secretary, Revenue & Disaster Management Department.