The central government approved the appointment of 9 Judicial Members and 6 Technical Members in the National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT).
As per a notification issued on Saturday (05.11.2022), the following former judges and lawyers have been appointed as Judicial Members:
- T Krishna Valli, Retd. Judge, Madras High Court.
- Vikas Kumar Srivastav, Retd. Judge, Allahabad High Court.
- Kuldeep Kumar Kareer, Retd. District Judge, Punjab.
- Vishesh Sharma, Retd. District Judge, Gautam Budh Nagar.
- Ashok Kumar Bhardwaj, Advocate.
- Praveen Gupta, Advocate.
- Mahendra Khandelwal, Senior Government Advocate, Department of Legal Affairs.
- Bidisha Banerjee, Judicial Member, CAT.
- Sanjiv Jain, District Court Judge in Commercial Court, Delhi Higher Judicial Services.
Further, the following have been appointed as Technical Members:
- Prabhat Kumar, Chartered Accountant.
- Charan Singh, Former ED, UCO Bank.
- Anu Jagmohan Singh, Former Member, CBDT.
- Ashish Verma, Retired Principal Chief Commissioner of Income Tax.
- Atul Chaturvedi, Former IAS officer and Former Secretary, Department of Animal Husbandry and Dairying.
- Madhu Sinha, Former Director and Head of AML Compliance in Citi Bank India