The Assam government, on Thursday, has issued transfer and posting orders of seven IAS officers in the state.
The names of the officers and their postings are as follows :
1. Debeswar Malakar : Commissioner, Guwahati Municipal Corporation under the Guwahati Development Department.
2. Rupak Kumar Mazumdar : Principal Secretary, North Cachar Hills Autonomous Council under the Hills Areas Department.
3. Madan Chandra Deka : Director, Land Records, Assam.
4. Monalisa Goswami : Commissioner and Secretary to the Govt of Assam, Health and Family Welfare Department.
5. Rajiv Kumar Bora : Chairman, Assam Administrative Tribunal with additional charge of Chairman, Assam Board of Revenue. He will also continue as Additional Chief Secretary to the Government of Assam, Finance and Soil Conservation Departments in addition to his substantive post.
6. Moloy Bora : CEO, GMDA with the additional charge of MD, Guwahati Smart City Limited under the Guwahati Development Department.
7. Deepak Majumdar : Secretary to the Government of Assam, Higher Education Department and Mission Director, RUSA.