The Uttar Pradesh government on Thursday announced the transfer of 14 IAS officers in the state. As many as 6 District Magistrates were shifted in the bureaucratic reshuffle.
The names of the officers and their postings are as follows :
- M V S Rami Reddy (IAS:1988:UP) : Additional Chief Secretary, Horticulture & Food Processing.
- Manoj Singh (IAS:1989:UP) : Additional Chief Secretary, Environment, Forest and Climate Change.
- B L Meena (IAS:1991:UP) : Additional Chief Secretary, Cooperatives.
- Sudhir Garg (IAS:1990:UP) : Principal Secretary, Dairy Development.
- K Ravindra Naik (IAS:1995:UP) : Principal Secretary, Social Welfare & Minorities Welfare Departments.
- Mukesh Meshram (IAS:1995:UP) : DG, Tourism.
- Ravikumar N G (IAS:2004:UP) : Commissioner, Gorakhpur Division.
- Rakesh Kumar Singh (IAS:2005:UP) : DM, Ghaziabad.
- Ajay Shanker Pandey (IAS:2005:UP) : Commissioner, Jhansi Division.
- Balkrishna Tripathi (IAS:2008:AM) : DM, Amroha.
- Ankit Kumar Agrawal (IAS:2012:UP) : DM, Etah.
- Arvind Kumar Chaurasia (IAS:2012:UP) : DM, Lakhimpur Kheri.
- Umesh Mishra (IAS:2012:UP) : DM, Bijnor.
- Shailendra Kumar Singh (IAS:2015:UP) : DM Moradabad.