The Punjab government on Thursday (08.09.2022) issued transfer and posting orders for eleven Indian Administrative Service (IAS) officers.
The names of the officers and their postings are as follows :
- Anurag Agarwal (IAS:1990:PB): Additional Chief Secretary, Food Processing with additional charges of Additional Chief Secretary and Additional Chief Secretary, Elections.
- KAP Sinha (IAS:1992:PB): Additional Chief Secretary-cum- Finance Commissioner, Revenue and Rehabilitation.
- Veerendra Kumar Meena (IAS:1997:PB): Principal Secretary, Freedom Fighters with additional charge of Principal Secretary, Printing & Stationery.
- Alaknanda Dayal (IAS:2000:PB): Secretary, Medical Education & Research with additional charge of Resident Commissioner, Punjab Bhawan, New Delhi.
- Chander Gaind (IAS:2004:PB):Commissioner, Faridkot Division, Faridkot.
- Daljit Singh Mangat (IAS:2005:PB):Commissioner, Ferozepur Division, Ferozepur.
- Vinay Bublani (IAS:2008:PB):Special Secretary, Home Affairs & Justice with additional Secretary, Punjab State Human Rights Commission with additional charge of Nodal Officer, Anti Drug Abuse Campaign (Department of Home).
- Arvind Pal Singh Sandhu (IAS:2009:PB):Managing Director, SUGARFED.
- Madhvi Kataria (IAS:2010:PB): Director, Social Security, Women & Child Development.
- Senu Duggal (IAS:2012:PB): Special Secretary, General Administration & Co-ordination with additional charge of Special Secretary, Printing & Stationery.
- Sandeep Kumar (IAS:2015:PB): Additional Deputy Commissioner (Rural Development), Fazilka.