The Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB) has failed to find a suitable candidate for the post of Chairman, Indian Oil Corporation Ltd at a selection meeting held on May 16, 2023. The PESB interviewed 10 candidates for the job following which it recommended the Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas to take an appropriate course of action for selection including the search cum selection committee (SCSC) or as deemed appropriate with the approval of the competent authority.
The following 10 applicants were interviewed in the selection meeting :
- Arvind Kumar, Managing Director, Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited (CPCL)
- Sandeep Jain, Executive Director, Indian Oil Corporation Ltd.
- Anna Durai, Executive Director(Other Units), Indian Oil Corporation Ltd.
- Sailendra Kurumaddali, Executive Director, Indian Oil Corporation Ltd.
- Sanjay Parashar, Executive Director(Other Units), Indian Oil Corporation Ltd.
- Gur Prasad, Executive Director, Indian Oil Corporation Ltd.
- Manoj Kumar Dubey, Director(Finance), Container Corporation of India Limited (CONCOR)
- Rajeev Kumar Singhal, Executive Director, GAIL (India) Limited
- Yatendra Kumar, Additional General Manager, Indian Railways Service of Electrical Engineering
- Ranjan Prakash Thakur, Chief Vigilance Officer (CVO), Indian Railways Traffic Service