The Modi government on Tuesday (08.02.2021) shifted as five senior officers to new posts while approving in-situ upgradation of two.
The names of the officers and their postings are as follow
- S. Kishore (IAS:1989:WB), Special Secretary, Department of Commerce, Ministry of Commerce and Industry, has been appointed as Chairman, Staff Selection Commission (SSC) in the rank and pay of Secretary to Government of India by temporarily upgrading the post and keeping the Recruitment Rules of the post in abeyance.
- Sanjay Malhotra (IAS:1990:RJ) has been appointed as Secretary, Department of Financial Services (DFS), Ministry of Finance. Presently, he is serving as Chairman and Managing Director (CMD), REC Ltd., Ministry of Power.
- Alkesh Kumar Sharma (IAS:1990:KL) has been appointed as Secretary (Coordination), Cabinet Secretariat. Presently, he is serving as Special Secretary, Cabinet Secretariat (Coordination).
- Manoj Ahuja (IAS:1990:OR), Chairman, Central Board of Secondary Education, Ministry of Education has been appointed as OSD, Department of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare. The officer will take over as Secretary, Department of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare upon superannuation of Sanjay Agarawal (IAS:1984:UP) on 31.03.2022.
- Ms. Arti Ahuja (IAS:1990:OR) has been appointed as Secretary, Department of Chemicals and Petro-Chemicals, Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers. Presently, she is serving as Additional Secretary, Department of Health and Family Welfare, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
- P. Daniel (IDES:1989), Additional Secretary, Central Vigilance Commission has been appointed as Secretary, Central Vigilance Commission (CVC) in the rank and pay of Additional Secretary to the Government of India.
The ACC has also approved in-situ upgradation of the following officers to the level of Special Secretary in the rank and pay of Secretary to the Government of India.
- Mukhmeet Singh Bhatia (IAS:1990), Director General, Employees’s State Insurance Corporation, Ministry of Labour and Employment.
- Ms. Meeta R. Lochan (IAS:1990:MH), Member Secretary, National Comniission for Women, Ministry of Women and Child Development.