The Haryana government on Friday (12.11.2021) effected a minor bureaucratic reshuffle as per which five IAS officers have been given additional charges while two others have been transferred and posted.
The names of the officers and their postings are as follows :
- Rajeev Ranjan (IAS:1998:HY) : Commissioner, Gurugram Division, Gurugram with additional charge of CMD, Haryana Minerals Ltd., New Delhi.
- Pankaj Yadav (IAS:2001:HY) : Commissioner, Rohtak Division Rohtak with additional charge of Resident Commissioner, Haryana Bhawan, New Delhi.
- Phool Chand Meena (IAS:2004:HY) : Managing Director, Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Ltd and Managing Director, Uttar Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Ltd.
- Dusmanta Kumar Behera (IAS:2007:HY) : Director/Special Secretary, Urban Local Bodies and Mission Director, State Urban Livelihood Mission and State Urban Development Authority with additional charge of Managing Director, Haryana State Warehousing Corporation Ltd.
- Pankaj (IAS:2009:HY) : CEO, Samajik Suraksha Trust and Special Secretary, Human Resources Department with additional charge of Special Secretary, Finance Department.
- Mani Ram Sharma (IAS:2009:HY) : Managing Director, Haryana Backward Classes & Economically Weaker Sections Kalyan Nigam and
Special Secretary, Home-II Department and Commissioner, Gurudwara Elections with additional charge of Director/Special Secretary, Sainik & Ardh Sainik Welfare.
- Rahul Hooda (IAS:2015:HY) : Additional Deputy Commissioner, Sirsa and District Citizen Resources Information Officer, Charkhi Dadri.