The Bihar government has given postings to newly promoted 12 IAS officers. The General Administration Department on Thursday (15.09.2022) issued a notification regarding this.
The names of the officers and their postings are as follows :
- Dinesh Kumar: Secretary, Bihar Public Service Commission.
- S M Kaiser Sultan: Joint Secretary, Revenue and Land Reforms Department.
- Ramesh Kumar Jha: Director, Disabled.
- Rajesh Chaudhary: Joint Secretary, Disaster Management Department.
- Yashaspati Mishra: Director, Tourism.
- Sarb Narayan Yadav: Director, Settlement with additional charge of Joint Secretary, Revenue & Land Reforms.
- Kanhaiya Prasad: Joint Secretary, Revenue Board.
- Dinesh Kumar Rai: Joint Secretary, Home.
- Virendra Prasad: Director, Cultural Work Directorate.
- Arun Kumar Thakur: Director, Planning & Training.
- Nayyar Iqbal: Director, Mining.
- Naval Kishore: Director, Scheduled Caste and Tribal Welfare Department.