Ashok Kumar Patra has been selected for appointment as Director (Finance), Projects & Developments India Limited (PDIL) at a Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB) meeting held on September 22, 2023. Presently, he is serving as Chief Financial Officer, Engineering Projects (India) Ltd..
He will be appointed to the post of Director (Finance) after receiving vigilance clearances and approval from the Appointments Committee of the Cabinet.
The following 08 applicants were interviewed in the selection meeting :
- Shankar Lal Samadani, Additional General Manager, Projects & Development India Limited
- Ashoke Kumar Patra, Chief Financial Officer, Engineering Projects (India) Ltd.
- Inderpal Singh Sandhu, Deputy General Manager, MSTC LTD
- Meenakshi Chandrashekar, Additional General Manager, Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)
- Shunyabasi Behera, Deputy General Manager, Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited (RINL)
- Mridul Dubey, Deputy General Manager, THDC India Limited
- Subhransu Pariksha, Senior General Manager, Pipeline Infrastructure Limited.
- Ajay Kumar Lodha, Head Finance-Instant Coffee Division, Tata Coffee Limited