In a major bureaucratic reshuffle, the Rajasthan government has transferred and redesignated 30 IAS officers.
The names of the officers and their postings are as follows :
1. Rajhans Upadhayay : Chairman, Rajasthan State Roadways Corporation.
2. Rajiv Swarup : ACS, Industry, NRI, Delhi-Mumbai Industrial Corridor, RICCO
3. Pawan Kumar Goyal : ACS, Urban Development & Local Self-Goverment.
4. Navin Mahajan : Secretary, MSME.
5. Bhawani Singh Detha : Divisional Commissioner, Ajmer.
6. Vikas Sitaramji Bhale : Divisional Commissioner, Udaypur.
7. Ravi Jain : Director, Agriculture.
8. Dr. Joga Ram : Additional Chief Electoral officer.
9. Subesingh Yadav : Special Secretary, Home(Disaster Management).
10. Urmila Rajoria : MD, Rajasthan Finance Corporation.
11. Vinita Bohra : Commissioner, Religious Places.
12. Jitendra Kumar Upadhayay : Director, Mining & Geology.
13. Mrs Anandi : Commissioner, School Education.
14. Chauthi Ram Meena : Joint Secertary, Water Resources.
15. Sanwarmal Verma: MD, Rajasthan State Roadways Corporation.
16. Shyam Lal Gurjar : Collector, Rajsamand.
17. Deepak Nandi : Director, Rajasthan State Marketing Federation.
18. Archana Singh : Secretary, Jaipur Development Authority.
19. Dr. Mohan Lal Yadav : Commissioner, Jaipur Municipal Corporation.
20. Chetanram Deora : Director, Public Services.
21. Kumari Renu Jaipal : IG, Registration and Stamps.
22. Ujjawal Rathod : Secretary, Urban Development Trust, Udaypur.
23. Shanker Lal Kumawat : Commissioner, Rajasthan Housing Board, Jaipur.
24. Mrs. Anupama Jorwal : Joint Secretary, Finance.
25. Om Prakash Kasera : Collector, Jaisalmer.
26. Dr. Vikram Jindal : Additional Commissioner, CAD, Kota.
27. Mrs Namrata Vrishani : CEO, Dungarpur Zilla Panchayat.
28. Kushal Yadav : SDM, Bali (Pali).
29. Saurabh Swami : SDM, Sriganganagar.
30. Ms Puja Kumari Parth : SDM, Banswada