In a major rejig in the Karnataka’s bureaucracy by Chief Minister HD Kumaraswamy, 9 IAS officers were transferred on Tuesday
The names of the officers and their new postings are as follows:
1. M Lakshminarayana : Additional Chief Secretary, Social Welfare Department.
2. Dr. E V Ramana Reddy : Principal Secretary to Chief Minister.
Additional Resposibility: Principal Secretary, Revenue Department.
3. Kapil Mohan : Director General of Administrative Training Institute, Mysuru.
4. T K Anil Kumar : Secretary, Housing.
5. Munish Moudgil : Commissioner, Survey, Settlement & Land records, Bengaluru.
6. B.S Shekharappa : Director, Directorate of Command Area Development Authority, Bengaluru.
7. B. M Vijay Shanker : Deputy Commissoiner Bengaluru Urban District.
8. Nitesh Patil : Additional Commissioner, Enforcement Commercial Taxes.
9. Nalini Atul : Joint MD, KUIDFC, Bengaluru.