The newly elected Congress government in Chhattisgarh effected a major bureaucratic reshuffle on December 23 involving 42 Indian Administrative Service (IAS) officers, including six district collectors.
The names of the officers and their postings are as follows:
1. Sunil Kumar Kujur (IAS:1986) : Additional Chief Secretary , Commerce and Industry.
2. C K Khaitan (IAS:1987): Additional Chief Secretary, Forest.
Additional charge :ACS, Planning, Finance and Statistics.
3. R P Mandal (IAS:1987): Additional Chief Secretary, Panchayat and Rural Development
Addtional charge : ACS, Home, Jail, Transport.
4. Amitabh Jain (IAS:1989) : Additional Chief Secretary, Finance.
Additional charge: Planning, Finance and Statistics.
5. Mrs Renu Pillay (IAS:1991) : ACS, Skill Development and Technical Education.
Additional charge :Director General, Chhattisgarh Administration Academy.
6. Dr. Maninder Kaur Dwivedi (IAS:1995): Resident Commissioner, Chhattisgarh Bhawan, New Delhi.
7. Gaurav Dwivedi (IAS:1995): Secretary, Chief Minister, Secretary, Public Relation and Secretary, School Education Department.
Additional charge : Minneral Resources and Electronic & IT.
8.Subosh Kumar Singh(IAS:1997) : Secretary, Labour Department.
Additional charge : Secretary, Commercial Tax (Ragistration)
09. Dr. M Geetha (IAS:1997) : Secretary, Women and child Development.
Additional charge : Commissioner and Director, Women and Child Development.
10. Devi Dayal Singh (IAS:2000) : Secretary, Public Health Engineering department
11. Hemant Kumar Pahare (IAS:2002): Secretary, Agriculture.
12. Pardeshi Siddharth Komal (IAS:2003) : Secretary, Sports and Youth Welfare.
Additional charge : Director, Sports.
13. A Kulbhusan Toppo (IAS:2003): Commissioner, Surguja Division.
14. Narendra Kumar Shukla (IAS:2003): Director,Town and Country Planning
Additional charge : CEO, Raipur.
15. Emil Lakra (IAS:2003) : Secretary, Social Welfare Department.
Additional charge : Commissioner-cum-Director, Local Fund Audit.
16. Sangeetha P (IAS:2004) : Special Secretary (Independent Charge), Commercial Tax ( Except Excise and Registration).
Additional charge : Special Secretary (Independent Charge), Housing and Environment Department.
17. Prasanna R (IAS:2004) : Commissioner-cum-Director, Health Services.
Additional charge : Mission Director, National Health Mission.
18. Dr. S K Alang (IAS:2004) : Collector, Bilaspur.
19. Taman Singh Sonwani (IAS:2004) : Joint Secretary, Chief Minister.
Additional charge : Joint Secretary (Independent Charge), Aviation Department and Director, Aviation.
20. R Sangeetha (IAS:2005) : Special Secretary, Mantralaya.
21. Rajat Kumar (IAS:2005) : Director, Social Welfare.
22. S Prakash (IAS:2005) : MD, Chhattisgarh Text Book Corporation.
23. Topeshwar Verma (IAS:2005): Collector, Dantewada.
24. Neelam Mahadev Ekka (IAS:2005) : CEO, New Raipur Development Authority.
25. Ankit Anand (IAS:2006): MD, Chhattisgarh State Elctricity Distribution Company.
Additional charge : Special Secretary (Independent Charge), Energy Department.
26. P Dayanand (IAS:2006) : MD, Samagra Shiksha and Director, State Council for Educational Research and Training (SCERT).
27. Alex P Menon (IAS:2006) : Director, Tribal Welfare Department.
28. Shammi Abidi (IAS:2007) : Commissioner, Chhattisgarh Housing Board.
29. Himshikhar Gupta (IAS:2007) : Commissioner, Higher Education.
30. Yashwant Kumar (IAS:2007) : Collector, Raigarh.
31. Rajesh Singh Rana (IAS:2008) : Joint Secretary, Commerce and Industries.
32. Priyanka Shukla (IAS:2009) : Joint Secretary, Health and Family Welfare Department.
33. Saurabh Kumar (IAS:2009) : Joint Secretary, Mantralaya.
34. Sunil Kumar Jain (IAS:2009): Collector, Mahasamund.
35. Kartikey Goyal (IAS:2010) : Director, Panchayat.
36. Padum Singh Elma (IAS:2010): Collector, Narayanpur.
37. Dharmesh Kumar Sahu (IAS:2010) : IG, Registration and Stamps Department.
38. Neelesh Kumar Kshirsagar : Collector, Jashpur.
39. Bhure Sarveshwar Narendra (IAS:2011) : Controller, Food and Drugs Administration.
40. Janmejay Mahobe (IAS:2011) : MD, Chhattisgarh State Seed and Agriculture Development Corporation Limited.
Additional charge : MD, Chhattishgarh State Warehousing Corporation.
41. Abhijeet Singh (IAS:2012) : Mission Director, State Rural livelihood Mission
42. Vineet Nandwar (IAS:2013) : Deputy Secretary, Finance Department.