The Haryana government on Monday issued transfer and posting orders of 17 IAS officers with immediate effect.
The names of the officers and their postings are as follows:
1. Vivek Joshi (IAS:1989:HY) :
(I) Chief Executive Officer, Gurugram Metropolitan Development Authority, Gurugram.
(II) Principal Secretary, Monitoring and Coordination Department.
(III) Chief Administrator,Trade Fair Authority of Haryana
(IV) Director, Swaran Jayanti Haryana Institute of Fiscal Management.
(V) Principal Resident Commissioner, Haryana Bhawan, New Delhi.
(VI) Designated CEO, Kundli Manesar Palwal Authority.
2. V Umashankar (IAS:1993:HY): Additional Principal Secretary, Chief Minister of Haryana.
3. Deepti Umashankar (IAS:1993:HY) :
(I) Principal Secretary, Sainik and Ardh Sainik Welfare Department.
(II) Commissioner, Ambala Division, Ambala.(Additional charge)
4. Rakesh Gupta (IAS:1997:HY): Project Director, Chief Minister’s Good Governance Associates Programme.
5. Vijay Singh Dahiya (IAS:2001:HY):
(I) Secretary, Governor, Haryana
(II) Labour Commissioner and Secretary, Labour Department.
6. Prveen Kumar (IAS:2001:HY) :
(I) Director General, Welfare of Schedule Castes & Backward Classes.
(II) Managing Director, Haryana Schedule Castes Development Corporation.
(III) Managing Director, Haryana Backward Classes Department & Economical Weaker Section Kalyan Nigam LTD.
7. T L Satyaprakash (IAS:2002:HY): Director General, Industrial Training and Employment.
8. Sanjay Joon (IAS:2003:HY): Managing Director, Haryana Medical Services Corporation Ltd.
9. Amit Kumar Agrawal (IAS:2003:HY) :
(I) Excise and Taxation Commissioner and Special Secretary, Excise and Taxation Department.
(II) Director, Elementary Education and Special Secretary, School Education Department.
(III) Nodal Officer, International Gita Mahotsav, 2018.
10. Ashima Brar (IAS:2003:HY):
(I)Deputy Principal Secretary, Chief Minister, Haryana
(II) Nodal Officer, Beti Bachao-Beti Padhao programme.
11. Ramesh Chander Bidhan (IAS:2005:HY) : Director, State Transport, Haryana and Special Secretary, Transport Department.
12. Geeta Bharti (IAS:2005:HY) : Special Secretary, Public Works (B&R), Public Health Engineering Departments and Secretary, Traders Welfare Board, Haryana.
13. Ravi Prakash Gupta (IAS:2007:HY) :
(I) Director and Special Secretary, Archaeology & Museums Department.
(II) Chief Vigilance Officer, HSVP.
14. Rajiv Rattan (IAS:2008:HY):
(I)Special Secretary, Home-II Department and Commissioner, Gurudwara Election.
(II) Director and Special Secretary, Mines & Geology Department.
15. Rajnarayan Kaushik (IAS:2010:HY) :
(I) Special Secretary, Irrigation Department and Managing Director, HSMITC.
(II) Director and Special Secretary, Medical Education & Research Department.
16. Vijay Kumar Siddappa Bhavikatti (IAS:2011:HY) :
(I) Director and Additional Secretary, Development and Panchayats Department.
(II) Director, Rural Development. (Additional charge)
17. Priyanka Soni(IAS:2012:HY) : Commissioner, Municipal Corporation, Panipat.